Paracelsus Recovery was founded in its current form in 2012 as a family business. However, our team have a long history of experience in providing private addiction treatment to international clients. Over the years we have refined our treatment approach and program and have brought addiction treatment to a whole new level. Today, Paracelsus Recovery is the world’s most exclusive addiction treatment institution but at the same time providing the individual care and empathy of a passionate family business.
“We only treat one client at a time, very privately.”
Our international team of highly qualified therapists, doctors, nurses, counselors and other professionals focus on the recovery of only one client at a time, while most other addiction treatment programs in the world include a lot of group therapy and idle time during in-patient treatment. Our team works with our clients eight to twelve hours a day, not weekly or monthly as is the case with most other addiction therapy providers.
“Bio-chemical restoration is key”
Where we stand out the most is that we have recognised the importance of a balanced bio-chemistry of the brain and body for recovery from addiction, and that we don’t only address and treat the addiction itself, but we identify and treat the underlying reasons for addiction. We treat the entire person; body, mind and soul.
“Discreet and exclusive addiction treatment paired with a five-star service level”
While we provide the most advanced and exclusive addiction treatment program available today, we provide an unparalleled high-end all-round service during the treatment program, far beyond what other “luxury rehabs” can offer. Limousine transportation, chef, butler, maids and secretarial services as well as a 24h concierge service are all dedicated to make the stay with us as comfortable as possible. Private accommodation and very private treatment ensure full discretion and confidentiality at all times.
Our Residential Treatment Programs
We offer the most exclusive, advanced, comprehensive, and private residential rehab in the world.
While our private treatment programs for addiction and psychological afflications are individually tailored to each client and his or her individual situation and needs, we follow a general pattern with two major focus points:
- Treating psychological and physical symptoms caused by the affliction, including physical detox and repairing any identified damage to the body and brain.
- Identifying and treating the underlying reasons for addiction or other disorders: bio-chemical, psychological, physical, social, and spiritual.
- Providing our clients with the therapy and tools needed to ensure long-term recovery.
We treat our clients in exclusive surroundings with absolute privacy and discretion. Our in-patient treatment programs normally last four to eight weeks, depending on the individual needs of each client. The ideal duration and individual treatment plan are determined and agreed upon with our clients during the admission process.
We treat the following afflictions:
- Alcohol addiction
- Drug addiction
- Medication addiction
- Eating disorders
- Behavioural addictions (sex addiction, gambling addiction, etc.)
- Psychiatric conditions and afflictions (personality disorders, OCD, PTSD, depression, anxiety disorders, burnout and others).
The treatment program is individually tailored to each client, but normally includes the following elements:
- When a client arrives, we greet them at the airport and accompany them to our partner hospital. At the hospital, we complete a comprehensive medical check-up, complete a range of laboratory testing and complete a safe withdrawal. We ensure that the client will not experience seizures and at the same time minimize the discomfort of the withdrawal process. Our clinical co-ordinator is present at all times.
- We also complete a psychiatric assessment and our orthomolecular medicine specialist will complete a nutritional and lifestyle assessment while supervising all bio-chemical testing. An addiction therapist will be assigned and complete an addiction assessment.
- On the basis of the assessments we will develop a detailed treatment plan that will be initiated after discharge from the hospital.
- Upon discharge, our clients move to a luxury apartment, a hotel, or another agreed upon residence. The assigned addiction therapist lives with the client in the residence. As required, a chef, butler, housekeeper, driver and other staff are present in the residence.
- According to the treatment plan, we establish a daily schedule according to which our therapists come to the client’s residence for their sessions. The individual treatment plan comprises a range of core and complementary therapies and may include the following elements:
Maximum Number of Residents: 1
Age Range Of Residents: 20-70 Years Plus
Payment: $75,000 US Dollars
Length of Stay: 1 – 3 Months
Types of Treatment: Drug and alcohol misuse; gambling issues, anxiety, depression, workplace burnout, behavioural addictions
Dual Diagnosis Treatment