The Teen Challenge New Life Men’s Centre (Toowoomba, QLD) is a residential rehabilitation program for young men needing to recover from addiction and other life controlling problems. Our rehabilitation centres are located in Toowoomba, in a peaceful rural setting. The program is designed for young people aged from 16 to 39, who are willing to deal with their life controlling issues, participate in a Christian based program, and commit to a drug free lifestyle.
WHAT HAPPENS IN THE PROGRAM?
Young people at the New Life Centre are referred to as ‘Students’ because they are there to learn a new way to live their lives. Participation is required in all aspects of the program,
- Individual and group studies
- Recreational, sporting, and social activities
- Spiritual growth through community interaction and church involvement
- Work programs, including maintaining the community environment
- Case management and counselling.
Maximum Number of Residents: 30
Age Range : 16 to 40 Years
Appromimate Payment: 80% Centrelink
Length of Stay: 12 months
Types of Treatment: Alcohol/Drugs